Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"...Unwise Priorities!

I wrote a piece earlier, about my support; for the Obama Administration. In it, I also spoke about my belief, that President Obama's election to office; was/is because of divine intervention. I added, that if The President [including his administration] deviates from God's mandate, they'll lose; and it'll be on them! Instead of focusing on the pressing issues here at home [homelessness, jobless...ness, health care, moral deficiencies, etc.], they're listening to those egotistical "war mongers", especially Republicans, doing stupid and provoking things; to get us into a war with Iran. I still remember certain people in the "dub yuh" administration, telling the American people; that we could fight and win, two full, and simultaneous wars...what happened to that piece of arrogant idiocy? After thousands of lives lost [Americans and Iraqis], what do we have to show for it? Now, they don't have money to put people like 101 year old Texana Hollis back in her home, but they are ready to allocate the funds; to provoke [an unwinnable] war with Iran. When will these people learn? WHAT A SHAME!!!? ...I'm just saying!

Keep wise, Keep JOY, Keep prayers...Keep GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment